When wiping the display case, do not use a coarse cloth or old clothes that are no longer worn as a rag.
It is best to use a water-absorbent fabric such as a towel, cotton cloth, cotton fabric or flannel to wipe jewelry display stands. Old clothes with coarse cloth, wired head or stitches, buttons, etc., which will cause scratches on the surface of the display cabinet, should be avoided as much as possible.
Avoid wiping with a rag
Do not wipe the dust on the surface of jewelry stand with a dry rag
Dust is made up of fiber, sand and bauxite. Many people are used to cleaning the surface of the display cabinet with a dry rag. In fact, these fine particles have damaged the paint surface of the display cabinet in the rubbing of the back and forth. Although these scratches are minimal and even invisible to the naked eye, over time, the surface of the display cabinet will be dull and rough, and the light will not be.
Proper use of detergent
Do not wash jewelry displays with soap, detergent or water
Cleaning products such as soapy water and detergent can not only effectively remove dust accumulated on the surface of the display cabinet, nor remove the sand particles before lighting, and because they are corrosive, they will damage the surface of the display cabinet and allow display. The lacquer finish of the cabinet became dull.
At the same time, if moisture penetrates into the wood, it will also cause mold or local deformation of the wood, reducing the service life. After 2012, many display cabinets were made of fiberboard machine. If there is moisture infiltration, the first two years have not been completely evaporated because the additives such as formaldehyde have not completely evaporated. However, once the additive has evaporated, the moisture of the wet cloth will cause mold in the display cabinet. If the floor is low, the display cabinet at home may have a "mold" every year.
I would also like to remind you that even if some of the display cabinets are coated with piano paint, they can be properly scrubbed with water. Do not leave the wet cloth on the surface of the display cabinet for a long time to prevent moisture from penetrating into the wood.